Thursday, February 28, 2013

Things I've Learnt In College



The main thing I’ve learned to do in college is stalk people. This isn’t a class per se but the natural progression of having about 10% too little parking for the student body to park without circling like half starved vultures…. Or Christmas shoppers at the mall on Christmas Eve.

I’ve found that the best way to pass the time while circling the lot and following people who appear to be carrying keys is to listen to really good music, really loud. Today I realized that people don’t like to watch your personal sing-a-long if you are in their way. Nor do I think that that guy even *knows* who Jeremy Camp is. (His loss.)

The other thing I learned today was that if you are absently tapping your foot on something that isn’t your desk or the floor, you should check what it is because it just might be the wheel chair of the guy in front of you. 

My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment